- How many people are included in the regular session fee?
Sessions are based of immediate family members, i.e. mom, dad, and their kids. I love to photograph extended family members, but that will be a separate session fee.
- Do you travel for sessions?
Sessions are currently limited to the greater Knoxville area. However, if I am traveling I will post an announcement that I will be in your area and available for booking.
- What should I wear to my session?
I have a page just for this! Check out the What to Wear page for some inspiration!
- How do I book my session?
Contact me above! We will determine your session style and you will receive a booking invoice. Once you pay your retainer your date will be set. Easy peasy.
- What happens if the weather doesn’t cooperate?
We will reschedule to the next available booking date I have. No worries!
- What can I do if my child is not cooperating at our session?
If your child is being completely uncooperative, then your session may be cut short since there isn’t a whole lot I can change about the situation. The retainer fee is non-refundable. However, if you wish to rebook for a different day, then we will rebook with 25% off the new retainer for the new date.
- How will I see my images?
We will schedule a viewing session! My office is currently under renovation, so for the time being this can be held at your home or maybe even a local coffee shop (Panera anyone?!). There you will see your images and place your order.
- I live out of town and cannot meet for a viewing. What are my options?
Not a problem! You can preorder your collection at our session, and you will receive a private online gallery to make your selections from. The gallery is only open for 3 days.
- My online gallery expired! Can you open it back up?
I would love to! The fee to reopen the gallery is $50 and your gallery will be available for 15 days.
- What type of payments do you accept?
Cash and credit/debit cards.